The Ice Hotel in Jukkasjärvi, Sweden, was the primary ice hotel on the earth; first built in 1990, it is constructed each winter and melts every spring. The Hotel de Glace in Duschenay, Canada, opened in 2001 and it’s North America’s only ice hotel. It is redesigned and rebuilt in its entirety yearly.
- Tugu Hotels are privately owned and designed assortment of luxury art hotels born out of one man’s love and passion for Indonesia’s romantic historical past.
- The oldest part is Batavia – the city’s Dutch Colonial name – and is house to the Jakarta History Museum.
- Keep up to date with social media or stay productive during your stay with Wifi included in each room.
- Thank you for the simplest booking experience ever.
- If you proceed, we’ll assume you are pleased for your internet browser to receive all cookies from our web site.
It was my first time …